Looking for a new job? We are looking for new talent.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Work at Slow Villas & Spa
Happiness – Teamwork – Perfection – Fairness – Equality – Solutions – Creativity – Laugh Out Loud – Professionalism – Punctuality – Balance – Slow – Efficiency – Effectiveness – Tolerance – Stamina – Determination – Patience – Trust – Gratitude
We are creative
Because creativity is at its best when we work together as a team, in a healthy work environment, where positive energy is prevalent. Slow Villas & Spa is first a place of friendship and exchange. We only have one leader, nevertheless the idea box is always available and we take any opinion or idea into consideration to improve our day to day activities and we strive for perfection in the long term.
We are a Family
At Slow Villas & Spa we work as a team, rather then individually. Everyone does everything. We have eachothers back, and are able to manage Slow the best way possible together, as a happy family.
SPA THERAPIST (Indonesian)
- Delivering a variety of spa services (body treatments, massages, facials, waxing and manicure/pedicure) in a safe and comfortable manner
- Maintaining equipment and sample inventory of products
- Acknowledging and responding to relevant customer queries, needs and expectations
We are looking for a qualified spa therapist to provide professional and engaging wellness therapies and massage treatments to our clients. You will offer a full range of treatments to fulfill different client needs and objectives.
- Deliver a variety of spa services (body treatments, massages, facials, waxing and manicure/pedicure) in a safe and comfortable manner
- Maintain equipment and sample inventory of products
- Keep documentation and maintain clients files
- Keep a clean and stocked room
- Acknowledge and respond to relevant customer queries, needs and expectations
- Suggest and promote retail products or additional services
- Uphold hygiene standards and follow health and safety regulations
- Cooperate with and report on administration on any arising issues
- Apply best practices and be up to date with market trends
- Proven work experience as a Spa therapist
- Hands on experience in massage techniques,manicures, pedicures, waxing and face/body therapies
- Experience in sales will be considered an asset
- Excellent knowledge of English language
- Communication and customer service skills
- Positive attitude
At Slow Villas and spa everything is based on ancienity. Long- term employee engagement only.Minimum 6 months to 1 year.
Please contact us at email@example.com. Ter attention of Julie Thonnard.
SPA MANAGER / YOGA INSTRUCTOR (Indonesian)
This position requires experience as a Yoga Instructor. We’re looking for professional, reliable and confident Instructor who can provide guests with an excellent standard of service and welcome. You should be passionate and dedicated to your work as a yoga instructor. You will be based on our paradise Island, Gili Air, Indonesia. Experience as a massage therapist is a plus.
Skills and Experience
•Hold a recognized qualification in the respected fields
•Passion, skills and knowledge about Massage and Yoga
•Good interpersonal skills with a polite, friendly and approachable manner
Slow Spa is part of Slow Villas. Our mission is to offer a daily yoga program to our guests. Something different then what’s already offered on the island. Yin restorative yoga in the evening. Morning flow, gentle and strong to help them start a beautiful magical day. Walk in classes, for everyone, no experience needed. Daily yoga classes morning and evening for in- house guests and others. Private classes for our in- house guests and others. Proffesional massages for our in- house guests and others. Reception presence in the afternoons.
Open to suggestions. Circus trainings: hoola hoop, poï, acro yoga, … Dance! 🙂
You ‘ll be responsible for the promotion of your studio and your workshops.
Please send us your proposal on how you intend to improve our Slow Spa.
ACCOUNTANT ASSISTANT (Indonesian)
Bookkeeping, accounting, cash flow management, payroll services and CFO services. 100% Cloud-based environment. We are hiring a full-time Staff Accountant to add to our team. Our ideal candidate is someone who has spent some time in public accounting at a local/regional firm, and is a good fit on a team that requires flexibility, initiative and a willingness to assist with a variety of job duties.
- Bookkeeping and Accounting tasks including coding transactions, AR/AP, Journal Entries, Month-End Close, Analyzing Financial Statements, Transaction Research and Clean-up
- Create and Troubleshoot cloud-based platform integrations
- Assist with financial models and forecasts
- Document and update workflow tools
Qualities of the ideal candidate
- Interest in Entrepreneurship and Small Business
- Ability to quickly learn and utilize modern cloud-based accounting and other platforms
- Curious, great communicator (verbally and in writing), problem-solver
- Ability to operate with minimal oversight, yet knows when to stop and ask for assistance to ensure high efficiency
Education Requirements: Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree in Accounting
Experience Requirements: Applicants must have 1+ years experience in Accounting
Preferred Skills/Experience: Preferred work experience in a local or regional CPA firm; Preferred experience in cloud-based accounting systems; Preferred Xero certified or willingness to complete online certification within first 3 months of employment.
MacGYVER HANDYMAN (Indonesian)
We are on the hunt for a skilled and reliable Handyman to join our maintenance department. You will be responsible for all upkeep and repair duties including maintaining green spaces, identifying the need for repairs, responding to clients’ maintenance requests, and servicing company equipment.
To be an effective handyman, you will be skilled and hard-working, with outstanding problem-solving abilities. Skillful hands, good physical stamina, and strong technical knowledge are important parts of the successful candidates’ talents.
- Perform basic tasks including painting and filling crevices, clean facilities and managing maintenance repairs.
- Perform repairs on company machinery, equipment or appliances.
- Detect and report the need for major maintenance repairs.
- Regularly check community spaces to identify issues with litter, mechanical failure or breakdowns.
- Respond to clients’ maintenance requests in a timely and professional manner.
- Repair plumbing, electrical and safety systems.
- Maintain the cleanliness of outside spaces such as parking lots and sidewalks.
- Oversee the sprinkler system and trash containers on the company premises.
- Conduct performance assessments of company appliances, such as refrigerators, microwaves, stoves, ovens and coffee makers.
- Provide clients’ with support and guidance on maintaining their equipment.
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification required.
- A minimum of 2 years’ working experience in a similar role.
- Solid experience with plumbing and electrical systems.
- Ability to work with hardware tools and power equipment.
- Extremely organized with good communication skills.
- Detail-orientated with an aptitude for problem-solving.