We suggest you enter details here.
This is a full-time on-site role for a Sales Staff at Slow Villas and Spa located in Lombok. The Sales Staff will be responsible for generating sales revenue by promoting and selling vacation packages and services, addressing customer inquiries and complaints, and maintaining excellent customer relationships. The Sales Staff will work closely with other teams to increase brand recognition and continuously improve the quality of the customer experience.
Prior experience in sales or customer service is preferred
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Demonstrated ability to meet and exceed sales targets
Effective problem-solving and decision-making skills
Familiarity with customer relationship management software (CRM)
Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Fluency in both written and spoken English and Bahasa Indonesia
Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and other relevant software applications
High school diploma required, Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or a related field is a plus
We are seeking an experienced and dynamic General Manager to lead our hotel operations in the idyllic Gili Islands. The General Manager will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of hotel operations, ensuring exceptional guest experiences, and maintaining impeccable standards of service and hospitality. The successful candidate will display a strong understanding of the unique challenges and opportunities of managing a hotel in an island environment.
– Oversee daily operations across all departments including front desk, housekeeping, maintenance, and food and beverage.
– Ensure customer satisfaction by maintaining high levels of service and addressing any guest concerns promptly and professionally.
– Develop and implement strategic operational plans to drive revenue growth, cost savings, and profitability.
– Cooperate with the marketing team to create and implement strategies to enhance the hotel’s presence and reputation.
– Manage staff recruitment, training, and development to build a highly efficient and motivated team.
– Maintain the highest standards of health and safety for both staff and guests.
– Oversee financial planning, budgeting, and forecasting, and manage all hotel expenses.
– Represent the hotel within the local community, fostering positive relationships with local businesses and organizations.
– Navigate the unique logistical challenges of island operations, including supply chain management and sustainable practices.
– Drive initiatives that contribute to the hotel’s commitment to environmental conservation and sustainable tourism.
– Bachelor’s degree in Hotel Management, Business Administration, or a related field.
– A minimum of 5 years of experience in a senior management role within a hotel or resort environment.
– Proven track record of operational efficiency and profitability in hotel management.
– Exceptional leadership skills with the ability to inspire and motivate a diverse team.
– Strong financial acumen with experience in budget management and cost control.
– Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to think strategically and innovatively.
– Proficiency in hotel management software and systems.
– Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills to engage with guests, staff, and external partners.
– Cultural sensitivity and a commitment to providing a guest experience that celebrates local traditions and environments.
– Fluency in English; additional language skills are a plus.
– Flexibility and adaptability to manage the complexities of an island resort operation.
This role is ideal for a hands-on leader who thrives in a diverse and dynamic environment and is passionate about creating unforgettable experiences for guests in one of the world’s most beautiful island destinations.